Good to know
IX. Summer University of Early Music in Miercurea Ciuc
10–15 July, 2016
• NEW! Historical clarinet – Carlos Cerrada Cuesta (Madrid)
• NEW! Renaissance ensemble masterclass (as main class) – István Csörsz Rumen (Budapest)
• AGAIN! Baroque Oboe – Guido Titze (Drezda)
• Recorder and Flute – Zoltán Széplaki (Budapest)
• Baroque Violin – Piroska Vitárius (Budapest)
• Voice – Réka Palócz (Budapest)
• Voice – Cyrille Gerstenhaber (Paris)
• Harpsichord – Fülöp Mária (Basel)
• Lute and Guitar – István Kónya (Budapest)
• Viola da Gamba and Violone – István Csata (Cluj-Napoca)
• Percussions in Early Music, Percussion Chamber Course – Roland Kasza and Balázs Sudár (Budapest)
• Renaissance and Baroque Dances (it starts with at least 6 participants) – Anikó Szabó (Cluj-Napoca)
• Music Criticism on Early Music Performance – Elena Maria Şorban (Cluj-Napoca)
Optional, for all participants available courses:
• Renaissance ensemble masterclass (as optional one) – István Csörsz Rumen (Budapest)
• Collective dance class in the morning – Anikó Szabó (Cluj-Napoca)
Beside the closing concert of the summer university, students have the possibility to perform before the festival’s concerts as well.
You can apply for one of our masterclasses with the help of the APPLICATION FORM.
Deadline: 20 June, 2016
Carlos Cerrada Cuesta: The Clarinet Through Time – Some Milestones
Cyrille Gerstenhaber and Jean-Christophe Frisch: The Jewish Music in the 17th–18th Centuries
Steffen Schlandt: Music of Five Centuries from Braşov
Accompanying: Zsuzsanna Kostyák (Cluj-Napoca), Csaba Fodor (Miskolc), Zsolt Garai (Oradea), Attila Kovács (Budapesta)
Colaborators: Elena Maria Şorban (Cluj-Napoca), Katalin Hanke (Braşov)
If required, we can provide interpreter for the classes.
The course fee is 200 RON (€ 45)/person.
Participation fee can be paid in advance at the headquarters of Cultural Center of Harghita County (Miercurea-Ciuc, Bul. Timişoarei nr. 4) or on the spot of the summer university in “Márton Áron” Highschool (Miercurea-Ciuc, Str. Márton áron, Nr. 80)
The price does NOT INCLUDE neither the cost of the accomodation, nor of the meal. If you require, we are ready to help you to book a room.
If you claim, we can book a room for you with 2-6 beds for 22-35 RON/person/night. If you claim for accomodation, please mark it in the registration form.
Nearby the spot of the Summer University, there are more restaurants where you can choose from various daily menus at a reasonable price.
For further information, please visit the festival’s website: www.regizene.ro
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by telephone: 0040-266-372044 (fax: 0266-315891); 0040-0746-244235 (mobile).
Organizers: Cultura Nostra Association, Cultural Center of Harghita County, Harghita County Council
Co-organizer: Miercurea Ciuc Municipality
Partners: “Márton Áron” Highschool, “Nagy István” Fine Art and Music High School
Supporter: “Communitas” Foundation